600 day club

Sweet 600!!
Good job!!
Day 561 for me today, I’ll join your club soon! (:wink:

2 Likes

HighScientificCivet-size_restricted

3 Likes

Thank you, all, for the kind words. I hardly deserve them. I make mention of milestones just because I remember when the thought of going a day without a drink was such an impossibility. Drinking was such a part of who I was - or so I believed (as did everyone who knew me.)

I know that I wouldn’t have this second chance at living my life if it wasn’t for all of you. Thank you - from the bottom of my heart. So much love to you all…

10 Likes

Congratulations @MoCatt

1 Like

Glad you got the club started back up, if you hadn’t I would have! Happy to join you :dancing_women:

tenor (10)

14 Likes

@siand! Look at you!!!

What a pleasure it has been to get to know you on this twisty road. 600 days…well done, you! Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

kju

3 Likes

Thank you @MoCatt, today and always. Grateful to be walking (sometimes stumbling!) along this twisty road with you :pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Someday I’ll be there too. You are amazing

2 Likes

Yassssss, @siand. :partying_face: Thanks for always being there, and sober AF! :v: :heart:

3 Likes

Happy for you girls @MoCatt and @siand :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Congratulations !

600 Days for me today.

I had often wondered when I first started this journey how long I would use/need this app as a daily support.

Even after a year had went by I was still logging in daily. It wasnt until this last month that I have stopped visiting daily. I am so glad that this app/community is here for me whenever I need it.

I think I have finally found a passion/hobby in stock investing that has started to pulled me away from daily participation with this app.

This is my number one resource for recovery and I have learned so much from all the great contributors here. Most of the information I have learned hasnt just been to help me stop drinking alcohol. The information I have learned has shown me how to live a better life and enjoy what im doing in the present moment while working toward goals for the future.

20 Likes

This is such a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your 600 days with us - and huge congratulations to you!!!

2 Likes

This is so great to read! I’ve been on this journey with you from your beginning and it has been very inspiring. It warms my heart to know that you have moved forward in your life and are finding things that stimulate you and make you happy. That’s when the real, long term growth happens!

Congrats on you 600 (601 now?) days! No small feat!

2 Likes

Very inspiring watching your journey!! Huge congrats on your 600!!

2 Likes

Heck yes, buddy. Don’t let those millions make you too much of a stranger to ask us little people. :grin:

1 Like

Congratu lations on an amazing accomplishment!

:confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

@MoCatt Thank you, when I first logged into this site you were one of the active posters who was a few months ahead of me in sobriety. Thanks for teaching me so much.
@Meggers Your example of taking time off work to deal with life and addiction helped me make a decision to take 1month off in September of 2019. I can tell you that decision is the biggest catalyst for the happiness and change of trajectory in my life. Thanks for sharing your story with me.
@SassyRocks. Thank you so much for stepping up and volunteering your time with this site
@Eke. Dont worry Sir… I still log in frequently and I am a novice investor. I still dont currently own any individual stocks. Gonna start making some purchases soon though since the market just corrected some this week.

6 Likes