666 days and counting 😉

So guys I finally made it to 666 days, to celebrate I covered my room in pentagrams and goat skulls. Lit a couple of candels and put on an outfit I got from Hot Topic. Pretty excited to ring in the new year with a proper blood sacrifice!!!

29 Likes

:metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

That souds weird :joy: But congratulations with those awesome amound of sober days! :tada:

1 Like

Hahah thanks!!! Should be a lively new years :joy: cant wait to get to 999

1 Like

Impressive stuff well done on the amount of sober days. I’m curious now how you will celebrate 999 days😂

2 Likes

I’m thinking upside down pentagrams :joy: maybe a hot chocolate well see where the day goes.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: this is amazing

1 Like

Baphomet sightings always make my day!

Congrats on the 666!

3 Likes

Well done @Leigh …all you are missing for your celebration is iron maiden playing in the background :grin:

2 Likes

I am laughing. It is out loud. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Love it, calling the beast

2 Likes

This is beyond inspiring to me. I hope I can be as strong as you some day. Congratulations you are wonderful.

2 Likes

Yaaaaasssss. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Sounds magical!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Haha congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats pal!! I’ll post again in 3 days because 663 just doesn’t sound cool :wink:

3 Likes

very awesome!

1 Like

That’s also a pretty metal goal you’ve got set there. :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks friend!!!

Hey we’re quit day buddies!!! Congrats btw that’s amazing feel free to use the pentagram wallpaper :rofl: