666 days and counting 😉

Yeahhhhhh Buddy!

1 Like

You BEAST!!! :metal:

beast2

Haha, Rock on Tomi!
I tink we all been waiting for them!:metal:

Yes!!! Nice job. One of my favorite milestones!

666 The Number Of The Beast!!! Congrats and keep up the great work.

1 Like

999 (666 upside down!) :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

999 was My new goal. 666, upside down. Lol. I think I’m almost there. Gotta check

Congrats brother! It’s great to see you of all people hit this milestone :wink:

2 Likes

Ha. I posted and then saw your post. Lol

1 Like

Nice one Bud! Hope ALL is well! Keep on keepin on. I’m closing on on The Big 90!

That’s incredible man! It’s amazing to see that on here. That’s why I keep coming back here. To see a friend like you hit 90 days after 2 years of trying is a pretty friggin cool thing.
And it all starts with 1 day :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, neither do I.

No goats skulls tho right?

1 Like

Happy, happy 666!!! Well done!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I made it! Day 666 here! I actually set a reminder to log in and check in today for you and Tomi. :grin: Hope all of you guys are doing well!!

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!
666.66 soon. Go Go Go!

1 Like

I know, I considered waiting but I know me and I’d be in the middle of something and miss it anyway haha!

They are something else sometimes aren’t they? Because I will likely miss it, I’m going to be the first to congratulate you on your first 2 years man! Look at us go! What’s you’re favorite change so far now Tomi?

My favorite change now is navigating life sober. No matter what happens, I will not drink & fuck up my life anymore. Instead of running, I turn around and face what’s bothering me and I do the work to shift, let it go and heal to live my life more authentically for me. That’s been an a big life changing shift! I can see MUCH more clearly why I’ve made what decisions I have in life, so I now have awareness and knowledge of how I can shift things for myself. With that, I can change my patterns and decisions to REALLY live a whole different life! That’s my favorite change, for sure. Love this sober life!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Mandi, it’s great to see this.
Really is. I’ve always loved the way you have approached your sobriety, and it’s definitely been a major influence on my journey.
:heart:

1 Like

And doing the work along the way to keep that drink down and change us from the inside out. :heart: