7 days again

Hey people hope everyone is doing okay im back on day 7 once again each day is getting harder my brain keeps saying its okay to have one but i know its not stupid brain

11 Likes

I nearly did today, but i had a liquid iv drink and distracted myself, doesnt work for everyone though! I tried to tell myself “one wont hurt” but deep down i know i just cant do that, you are so strong for picking yourself up and carrying on and beginning again, proud of you!! Always remember a quote i found which i liked - “I am not defined by my relapses but by my decision to remain in recovery despite them.”

7 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply

1 Like

You are so welcome, if you ever need to talk im here, im nearly 2 weeks sober now, i have relapsed a few times though, but i wont ever give up :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Besides just not drinking, what are you doing to enhance your sobriety?

2 Likes

Good to hear from you and well done on those 7 days. Yeah, that addiction tries to tell you things, don’t listen.

3 Likes

Ive joined a group online another app witch we have text meeting and voice meeting
Ive been trying to find a home zoom meeting i will be going to a f2f meeting friday all being well

6 Likes

Those are wonderful things and should help!!!

2 Likes

Thank you hope you are all good

1 Like

Yea meetings will make it easier wish you well

1 Like