7 Months & 1 Day Clean

It’s been a long hard road to get where I am today. I’ve been an addict all my life and lived in active addiction using IV Speed, Meth & Ice on and off for 20 years. I’m proudly 7 months and 1 Day clean today. I went to a rehab facility for 6 months but managed to only last for 5 weeks. Still, it worked for me. I jumped into a relationship and we ended up getting a place together but it proved to be way too soon. I didn’t bust when he left but it’s been really hard because I love him. He is going back to rehab and I’m happy he is doing that and not going the other way. I have been keeping busy with friends and family. I’ve reached out to people to make sure I’m always on the go and my study is going great. I’m focusing on me and me alone, as hard as it seems to be at times. I’m so grateful for my recovery and my new lease on life. It’s hard work and not particularly comfortable at times. I’m growing and learning more and more each day and never want to use again. This is it for me. There is no other option as far as I’m concerned :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Congratulations @SoniBon! Keep pushing & fighting! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks Christopher :sparkling_heart:

7 months is fantastic!! Keep moving forward!!

1 Like