7 months and celebrating a new life

I’m 7 months and 13 days clean. I’ve finally gotten my divorce with full custody of my son. I’ve got my son back from the state and started a new job. Life couldnt be anymore full of blessings

17 Likes

That’s all great news, Tracey! Glad you’re doing well. We keep going forward as we’ve already been back there and don’t need to see it again. Meetings help me stay focused on the path. You?

1 Like

Meetings, work, and my son keep mr looking “forever forward”. I’ve left my darkness behind and have no need for a rearview mirror, I know what’s behind me. I’m very blessed to get a second chance at my life. I have my family back, my son. And opportunities constantly knocking. And a level of self confidence that I never thought I’d see again. I found me!

3 Likes

Welcome! Congratulations on 7 months!
Love your attitude!

1 Like

Thank you, gotta keep my head up for my boy, for myself!

1 Like

You did what you have to do: turning your life around for the good!
Congratulations!! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you, yes I sure did

1 Like

Congratulations Tracey on your 7 plus months. And even better to have your son back. That sure is a blessing.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Wonderful news. This is so inspiring. Looking forward to hearing what’s next for you!

1 Like

I love hearing/reading stories like this, Tracey. It reminds us all how much we have to lose. Really happy for you.

1 Like

Congratulations !! :slightly_smiling_face::tada:

1 Like

All wonderful things!! Congratulations on your seven months and your healthy healing life changes!!!:heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on all of that. Sobriety brings so many blessings

1 Like