7 weeks of sobriety today!

Hello all,

I hope you are doing really well :hugs:

I do this every week because I can almost not believe it myself, but today I am sober for 7 weeks :partying_face:! So happy and I can’t wait for my 2 month celebration.

I want to offer encouragement to anybody who is finding sobriety difficult or having a hard time and congratulate everyone on how far they have come today - :star_struck:

aaa

13 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome :man_dancing: :star_struck: Good for you!

2 Likes

@Matt Yay!! Thanks so much xo

3 Likes

7 weeks is awesome!!! I’m very proud of you. Magnificent effort!!

I’m on day 23. I’m finding that I am over the physical withdrawal and thankfully the mental ups and downs (mostly downs) have levelled off. My battle now is more about putting distance b/w myself and the toxin…as I still think about having 3 fingers of high end scotch neat. It feels daunting to exclaim I’ll never drink again, but at same time alcohol is poison and serves no real purpose. Still on the journey.

4 Likes

Oh Susy - so very happy for you - so grateful to have you on this journey with us here :heart:
Keep working on your sobriety and keep tacking on the days !!! :muscle:
th

2 Likes

@Aussie_Tiger Thank you so much! I have become more stubborn and competitive with myself and if I trip up then I have to start the sober count again. That would really make me mad!!! All the best and congrats on 23 days, I have found setting goals like exercise goals, sorting out my room, wardrobe etc helpful. My competitive brain won’t take no for an answer lol :rofl:

2 Likes

@JazzyS Thank you so much! I have loved being here and you personally have been a great inspiration xo

1 Like

Awe sweetheart thank you for your lovely words.
Love sharing this journey with you :revolving_hearts: and seeing you doing so well

1 Like

congratulations on 7 weeks! it’s incredible :star_struck::clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

Hey lovely …how are you doing today :heart:

1 Like

Hey @JazzyS

I’m really good thanks, I just got home from 2 days helping care for my cousin’s 1 year old twins and I am knackered :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Early night tonight me thinks hahhaa

Off for a good walk in the morning though! Hope you are doing well? xo

So lovely to hear from you. Yeah - I can understand being so exhausted after a two day visit with 2 one year olds.
Get some rest love and I do hope you enjoy your morning walk.:people_hugging::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@JazzyS I slept for 9 hours!!! It’s a beautiful morning here so am just having some brekky then heading off! Have a great evening! xo

1 Like

9 hours – oooh that sounds heavenly! Enjoy your Saturday love – hope you have a fantastic day :heart:

1 Like