8 freakin' months CLEAN!

Today makes 8 months clean!!

Update:
After fighting for my job all this time, I have finally been reinstated. I do not have a state date yet, but I am so grateful to have this door reopen for me.
At first I was overcome with anxiety, but by sharing about it in meetings, and with my counselor, I am finally comfortable with the idea of going back to work.
Today I attend meetings regularly, have a sponsor, finished step one, take commitments, and have an AMAZING network of women & men.
I still have some dark nights, but today I know my feelings won’t kill me, and I can get through anything clean, so long as I keep my recovery first.

THANK YOU to everyone here who has supported me. You guys have always been here during those late night 911 crisis posts.

To anyone reading this who is just beginning their recovery journey, STAY. It is possible to get clean, it does get better, and miracles do happen!

25 Likes

Congratulations on your 8 months and being reinstated. Way to keep fighting for yourself!!!

3 Likes

Congrats on eight months clean!

3 Likes

Ohh yessss!!! 8 months is amazing!!! Well done :clap: :heart: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, congratulations! :confetti_ball:
comfort-zone-1-1

2 Likes

Fantastic!!!

1 Like

Way to smash out 8 months and back yourself with work. You rock!

Awesome !!! So happy for you and your 8 months!
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Congratulations! :balloon:

Yahoo!!!:grin::grin::grin::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Congratulations on your eight months!

Congratulations :notes::four_leaf_clover::tada: on 8 months and thanks for the update! Good news on your job :hugs: