800 Days Now

Great job!!

1 Like

grateful to join the club : )

6 Likes

Great job! Iā€™m at 870. Things have changed so much for me over time. It took me well over a year for the daily cravings to subside. I know Iā€™m not cured, I doubt very highly Iā€™d ever have a normal relationship with alcohol so thatā€™s why I wonā€™t even entertain the thought of ā€œtryingā€. I still remember how horrendous the first week was. How about you? Is it the same?

13 Likes

thatā€™s awesome to hear :slight_smile: yea i am amazed daily at how much i enjoy life. i used to have such a terrible outlook on waking up, and hated dragging through the day. iā€™m very grateful i donā€™t live constantly intoxicated and depressed.

3 Likes

So very happy :slight_smile::slight_smile:for you les!! Congratulations on your hard work!!!

1 Like

Sneaks in through an open windowā€¦ You guys should really lock that thing to keep the riff raff out.

22 Likes

Nice job on your 800!! That is a lot of time!!

1 Like

27 Likes

Congratulations! I wonder how many meetings that works out to.

3 Likes

Look at you! Getting it done, one day at a time.

Congrats. :goat:

2 Likes

And look at the difference 800 days bringsā€¦

Huge congratulations, Derek!

1 Like

Awesome number! Congrats @Englishd!

1 Like

How on earth did I miss this post? Good lord, Goat! You are sober stealth ninja.

You inspire me every single day. Thank youā€¦and congratulations!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only just seen this, congratulationsā€¦ and I love that you captured the screenshot at 800.00 :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: (# symmetry is one of my silly motivators right now, rather than the standard milestones, which seem to create some uneasiness :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Congratulations Derek!! :+1::+1:

I havenā€™t seen cute baby photos in a while ā€¦
4 Likes

This fuckin guy, still being a miracle every day.

You got this man!

Congrats on making it another 24, thanks for helping others in your way and never being satisfied.

5 Likes

Huge Congrats! Very inspirational and Iā€™m hoping to be able to say the same in about 685 days. :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations mate, buzzing for you :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Great job @Englishd! Miss your memes (most of them) :wink:

2 Likes

well done the 800 club

2 Likes