9 months DOPE FREE

Just wanted to jump on here to share my 9 month milestone! 9 months dope free, 9 months alcohol free, 9 months of not being dopesick, that’s 273 days of fighting for my life!! 273 nights my family can go to sleep knowing I’m alive and safe, 273 days of sleeping in a bed with a roof over my head and food in my tummy. 273 days ago I was broken in body and spirit. Today I no longer have to hustle for my dope every day, I no longer have to do crime to survive. In the last 273 days I have made it through ever struggle and hardship clean. I’ve made it past every obsessive thought of picking up and ever moment of thinking “I can’t do this.” Some days were easy and some days I still can’t wrap my head around the idea of never using again. Some days it’s hard AF to not go back. But I’m here and I FUCKING DID THAT :sob::sob:

24 Likes

Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your 9 months of freedom and choosing you. :clap: So very happy for you.

3 Likes

Awesome :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

You are an inspiration!

1 Like

Congratulations Jordan, that’s wonderful! :raised_hands:t2: You earned it :innocent:

1 Like

Congratulations on 9 months!! Sounds like things are really looking up for you :heart: Keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Congratulations Jordan! :partying_face:
You never have to go back to that lifestyle again.

Congratulations! You are amazing :heart:

So awesome! Congrats :relaxed:

That is amazing!! Huge congratulations on 9 months!

:partying_face: :muscle:

That’s is amazing! God blessed you and you see it! Keep up the good work! So very proud of you! Hugs!

You are truly kicking ass! Keep it up lady as this life is richer than any score in our past life.

Congratulations. Keep up the great work