90 days! 1st time in 50 years!

Congratulations :point_up::blush:

2 Likes

We have a disease that is one that slowly gets worse whether we drink or not. Once we lose that choice or line then there is no human aid that can treat us.
Congratulations, One Day At a Time! My hats off. At 25 I was done, drinking and only passing out and coming to. My best friend took total control of my life. I have lived 32 years 11 months and 13 days without a desire or need to take a drink or drug.
It doesn’t matter if we are one week or one year. If we do the right thing today if tomorrow comes we have no amends to make or situations that require effort on our part,
I bet this will be the best holiday season you’ve had in many years. Good luck!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you! Fantastic! ‘Another day won, not another day one!’ i love that! And I can totally relate to the anger- i felt that when I realized that i was welcoming an abuser into my life/body on a regular basis instead of fighting back and saying NO. Saying ‘no’ that last time REALLY felt like I meant it. I’m on day 100, same range as you. But an extra huge CONGRATS to you on getting this done after the many years spent with alcohol as a false companion!

2 Likes

z9TWyf4 Cool

1 Like

Congratulations @Cigfreed, that’s a fantastic milestone mate .:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you, kind persons, for your encouragement. And now… (drum roll please)… TRIPLE DIGITS!

2 Likes

That is awesome! Serious congratulations :+1::pray:

1 Like

A massive congratulations ,how are you feeling after 90 days amazing job.x

1 Like

Onward and upward! Alcohol, plain and simple, is a poisonous, addictive substance that destroys lives and families. Its temporary euphoria is a hoax. Put it down and walk away and never let it fool you again. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

That’s amazing. Great job. :+1:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thanks, pal.

1 Like

Congrats! good way for me to start the day reading these lines!

1 Like