90 Days Clean & Serene

Most of y’all that have kept up with my journey to recovery … Here’s a little update on myself ;
I’m still SOBER, I’m 92 Days clean. So far I’ve been blessed with alot of things. I got a job, I’ve gotten a car, those 2 things where my main2 goals. I’ve accomplished them. I’m super happy with my life, I’m working my steps with my sponsor, she is awesome she’s there to listen to me and talk to me when I need it. I’ve grown a family at my Oxford house, full of girls. They inspire me and help me continue my recovery. I never thought I’d meet all the people I’ve been meeting thoughtout my journey. Which is awesome. I’m still doing all the things I said I would. I’ve been more open minded to alot of things, I speak out in meetings- today we have an open meeting , I received my 90 days clean key tag. Which is awesome, to see and listen to what people have to say. I’ve grown to love my life alot more and I’m still learning my journey isn’t over. I’m excited to see whats to hold, but until then I’m clean today. I’m glad , I’m still able to contribute in alot of things, not only friends , but family as well. Thank y’all! I’ll be back soon!!!strong text

4 Likes

You are kicking ass and taking names! 92 days is amazing. Congrats!

1 Like