90 days clean

are you serious? 90 days clean? never been clean for 90 straight days until now. My phone went off and seen I completed a milestone. Work has kept me so busy and I’m thankful for that continuing going to meetings if I can make them even attending AA meetings has been a huge part in helping me on my path. I’m very thankful for another day. Hope all is well

13 Likes

Congrats!!!
90 days is a huge accomplishment.

AOsEFwRwbVtyE

3 Likes

Nice! Congratulations!! :tada: :tada:

1 Like

That is so awesome, Jimmy! Good for you for choosing sobriety.

1 Like

Congratulations. It keeps getting better

1 Like

Fantastic what a milestone to get to. Enjoy enjoy enjoy

1 Like

Congratulations on 90 days!! :partying_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you all so very much it truly means a lot to me and I’m thankful for another 24 one day at a time and continue on this path of making the next right choice positive actions have led me to stay clean and sober. Again thank you all so much. Time to get back to work it’s been super busy out here in the oil patch pray that it continues this way so I can achieve my biggest goal of getting my first house that I have never had one and I know if I go back to using I will not be able to afford it. Hope all is well and continue fighting the good fight.

Congratulations on your 90 days Jimmy. That’s a huge milestone. I’m so happy for you. You deserve to shine.
:pray::heart:

1 Like