90 days in the pocket! šŸ˜

As some of you know I was 5 years sober and then started to drink again. After such a long time I thought I could be a moderate drinker. But that didnā€™t work out well. After 11 months I quit again. It didnā€™t get as bad as it was years ago, but it went that way slowly. Now back on track! Thank everyone for supporting me :kissing_heart:

35 Likes

Good job bro. We are all proud of you and your progress continues to inspire all around you. Awesome

4 Likes

Very impressive!

3 Likes

Congrats! Thatā€™s awesome!

3 Likes

Nice job on the 5 years and now 90days !!! The fact that you got back sober means more than the relapse in my opinion! Keep up the great work!!

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Congrats friend! I didnā€™t know about the 5 years but Iā€™ve clearly seen you around since I joined the forum. Youā€™ve always seemed to have your head screwed on straight. Happy you can celebrate and enjoy such a milestone as 90 days!

4 Likes

Nice going!

3 Likes

Congrats.
So do you believe you will never be able to drink responsibly again? That is if you wanted to?

3 Likes

No I donā€™t think I can. I would if I could stop after 2 or 3 drinks but I canā€™t. I tried after 5 years sober and it didnā€™t work out. So I gave up, no alcohol for me. But also NO hangovers, NO guild, NO lies, NO hiding bottles, NO blackouts, etc. Letā€™s celebrate that :wink:

5 Likes

For sure.
Cheers bro

3 Likes

Congrats! That sounds just like my story. I had 5 years then thought I could drink ā€œnormallyā€. I drank for about a year then realized I donā€™t want to live like that and now have 83 days sober. Life is already much better. Congrats again and keep going. Life will continue to get better and you will have a happy healthy life.

3 Likes

Great to hear guys!! What an inspiration yā€™all are. And thank you both for reminding us that we canā€™t moderate!! We just cant! And I am totally cool with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is pretty awesome!!

2 Likes

Bam! Back at it in a good way, big dawg. And I guess now you really really know that you need to keep doing whatever you do that keeps you sober :fist:t3::fist:t3:

2 Likes

90 days looks good on you.

2 Likes

Nice one. Great achievement and well done.

1 Like