90 days of no PMO

They say when you are going through recovery, you have to entertain yourself with something else. But this quarantine has made my life even more difficult. Usually I go out with friends, restaurants and nature travels. But with everything being shut down its hard to keep your mind occupied. Nonetheless i feel I can control lots of my urges at this 90 days mark. :blush:

3 Likes

Hey @Pwvh, glad to have you with us here, and glad to hear you’re doing well. PMO addict here, there’s a small group of us on here as well. I’m just past 353 now. What’s your current goal?

2 Likes

@Matt, @DungeonMaster, @KevinesKay, @Bomdhil, @DuncanNZ to name a few that come to mind

3 Likes

Welcome! We’re in this together!

2 Likes

I think a year is where I’m trying to get at. I started on December 22 2019

1 Like

Day 99 here ma man

1 Like

Welcome @Pwvh! A year sounds like. Good goal. You’ve made it this far from Dec 22. How did you make it this far? That’s a long time :innocent:

Hello,

Nice to meet you.

Congratulations on making it to the 90 day mark. :medal_sports:

1 Like

Before the quarantine stuff, I just started going out alot. I got into photography and graphic design. With photography I would always head out every weekend to different locations. As for graphic design that’s a Monday through Friday thing. I would also sleep early. Say 10pm. Stopped drinking alcohol for a while because that would tempt me to relapse.

Now I can sleep late and drink alcohol because I have more strength to control those urges. Only thing that’s trying get me is boredom due to this covid19 outbreak shutdown on many day to day activities.

1 Like

Nice to meet you as well and thank you!

1 Like