90 days sober 💪🏼

Sounds like you’re doing great!! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Thirdmonkey honestly I hope not too many more like this huge one. I love my niece and nephews but I took care of my kids and they are grown and I was getting very comfortable with enjoying my grandson that’s on his way when this all exploded but only God knows what next so :flushed::rofl: I’m waiting lol

1 Like

Thank you very much @Whomsoever :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Dang!!! 90 days!!! Be proud! That’s some great work! :blush:

1 Like

Good job on the 90!!! Yyyaaayyy!!

1 Like

90 days!! Congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada:
WFP-20140305

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

My new favorite song!! Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you @SoberWalker :100::muscle:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

I’m making it say by day :slightly_smiling_face: thank you @C_8

1 Like

You are an angel. God put this journey in your life, so you would be too busy to drink. You are making a difference in these kids lives and improving yours each day. You are setting a wonderful example. Rock on, beautiful lady!!
Many blessings, strength and positive vibes :v:t3::heart::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations! You seem like an absolutely amazing person, keep going! I’m glad those kids have you! :heart:

1 Like

Wow well much respect to you for taking the responsibilities that you took with those kids good job to you on that… that’s a amazing thing it self… life is always gonna be hard I’ve been thru hell myself and wanted to give up some days to… and now life isint perfect but it’s a lot better then it was I have 2 years clean from heroin and coke and I’m just genuinely happy even tho I don’t have much. U did a great thing for your sister and just keep doing good things and most likely good will come exp being sober, that’s one less big hassle in your life

1 Like

Thank you all so much I am so thankful for your encouraging words :heart::heart::heart::heart: