900 Day Club, let's celebrate with a hurricane (not the drink!)!

Congrats on 900…so awesome…im at 923… see ya at the 4 digits soon!!!

1 Like

902 days of getting better at getting better!

3 Likes

Not me…yet. I am at 640. 90 to go till 2 years.

1 Like

Thanks! You’re pretty darn awesome yourself!

1 Like

giphy

im in! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations @les!! 900 is amazing and great work!! Very happy for you!! :green_heart::heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::star2::star2::star::star::medal_military::trophy::waning_crescent_moon:

1 Like

Yes. Nice Les!

2 Likes

Love the stache. Nice addition.

Good on ya, @les!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Woohoo!! :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Congratulations @les!!

Way to go!! Keep staying strong.

2 Likes

@les - I just saw this! 900 days of being sober is an absolute miracle. Thank you for showing the rest of us the way and for all you do for this community. Huge congratulations!

2 Likes

NcfPSVI

2 Likes

Didn’t get a chance to post this late last night before I spent it tossing and turning.

So far seven days cooped up in the house without leaving dealing with anxiety, fear, and all that fun stuff. I really haven’t had all the time that I thought I would to meditate and explore the internal wonders that are Goat. Somehow, I am still somewhat sane and not stir crazy. For right now, I am. Even on the best of days, I could never just be. I was ate up with fear and anxiety or just beat from the laps it had me running. That doesn’t mean I am not fearful for what tomorrow holds in this crazy world we live in, but that fear doesn’t own and run me now.

Stay safe and remember to reach out to another drunk today. Your life (and maybe theirs) depends on it more than ever.

Much love to you :goat:

16 Likes

heck yea!!

2 Likes

Looking mighty comfy!!! Super huge fantabulous congratulations on your 900 days!! You get…a pandemic!! Woot!!

:green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::heart::sunglasses::yum::blush::star_struck::purple_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Similar stage as you, find I don’t crave booze anymore.
Problem is society still programs you to think that you can’t have fun without drinking. This still lurks in the back of my mind if going anywhere. Unfortunately most social events revolve around getting a bit sozzled.
It is what it is.

4 Likes

How did I not see this earlier? CONGRATULATIONS, @DowntroddenGoat!!! 901 days…

There are people in the world who take the worst of experiences and completely change their lives and perspectives as a result. Not only did you do that, but your experience, strength and hope have changed many of us here…myself high on that list.

Watching you keep a level head through the chaos of life and anxiety surrounding all our unknowns has shown me that it is possible…and that, as long as we stay connected and look out for each other, we will get by…we will survive. Thank you…for everything.

Much love and all the congratulations to you…

download

2 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party. Huge Congrats @DowntroddenGoat!! You’re such an inspiration. I’m determined to make it to 900 days with all this shit going on but I got a long way to go. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

A little late, but here I am:
CONGRATULATIONS MR. GOAT!!
tenor-1

2 Likes

Kinda hard to keep track of the days when I don’t even know what month it is.

#longestmarchever

18 Likes