92 days sober and looking forward to many more

Im 92 days sober ,im going to post some pictures of me on the morning of deciding ive had enough to me now ,with the help of this community and aa ive finally achieved something i never thought i could do ,stay sober

36 Likes

Congratulations, you look amazing! You should be so proud, I’m happy for you :hugs:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! What a transformation, you look fabulous!

4 Likes

Congrats! You are glowing :sparkles:

1 Like

Huge congratulations on your 3 months :slightly_smiling_face: your looking great.

1 Like

tenor_gif4657673152578801568_305656585907044

1 Like

Wow. You look so much younger in just 3 months. Can’t wait to see after a year. Amazing!

1 Like

Wow Maggie that is wonderful! I’m so happy for you. You look pretty happy with it yourself! :innocent: Good for you :raised_hands:

1 Like

Wowowow what a difference! You are positively GLOWING. I had a similar morning of looking in the mirror hungover and sick one morning and saying ENOUGH. That was about 4.5years ago and it is still the best decision I ever made in my life! You look radiant and alive! What is helping you stay sober? What is the best takeaway you have from these three months?

2 Likes

Seeing the positive results and feeling so much more positive about life is helping me stay on track ,ive realised that i dont need alcohol in my life that whenever i drank in the past its only makes things worst in the end ,life is so much better without it

3 Likes

Congratulations for your change to sobriety and for your physical change as well!

Let’s continue in sobriety!

2 Likes

Congratulations keep up the great work u look very happy in your after pic

1 Like

That’s a remarkable return to glowing health, Maggie! Keep stacking days!

1 Like

This is absolutely fucking amazing! Makes me so happy for you, Margaret!! :smile_cat::ok_hand::stars:
Also you look at least ten years younger and ten lightyears happier! Well done and don’t you ever stop, lady!

2 Likes

Today makes 31 days clean for me! I love this forum. I feel safe to talk about my addiction in a place that people understands! For that I’m thankful.

2 Likes

Great job. You look so healthy and happy! Thanks for sharing. I’m on day 2 and snapped a pic this morning after seeing this. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Omg !! What a transformation… you look absolutely amazing… congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like