999 days today!

Managed to get to 999 days today Tomorrow I’m going to get myself a big banoffee pie and eat it all by myself. So I won’t be posting a 1000 day milestone tomorrow because I’ll probably be sleeping off the sugar… Then I reckon I’ll reset the clock to 0 days and count up from there on 2nd cycle. I can deal with small numbers but not big numbers. It’s a good thing I’m not a millionaire!!! Wish me luck as I wish everyone luck too.

47 Likes

Amazing! Congrats to you. What an accomplished. P.S. - I had to google what a banoffee pie was lol. Looks tasty!

2 Likes

Nice one! That’s some achievement! :grinning:

1 Like

Many thanks. xxxx. It is my only selfish indulgence. Haha.

1 Like

And a well-deserved indulgence at that. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing!
I’m aiming for 999.99 and getting close.
That’s 999 hard-earned one days at a time @Melchior!

2 Likes

Amazing!!!

1 Like

Wow!! Super great job!!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Amazing! Enjoy that pie :revolving_hearts::bird:

2 Likes

fantastic!! :smile:

1 Like

giphy-22

6 Likes

Congratulations, that is fantastic!!! What is your favorite change so far?

2 Likes

Congratulations! You are an inspiration and keep it going!

1 Like

Congratulations thats a lot wow! What tools/changes helped you the most on this path?

1 Like

Very humbling and inspiring!! It is so helpful to see all the people here who have some truly incredible numbers! I am heading towards Day 100 (70 today). You are such an inspiration!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

WOW. Those are numbers that I just can’t comprehend!! Congratulations. Celebrate with that damned pie!!! Enjoy it.

1 Like

Being able to wake up without a massive weight of guilt and tiredness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great numbers! Well done! Hope to be there to some day :grin:

1 Like

999 days of getting better at getting better each and every day…999 times in a row! You. Are. Smashing. It.

2 Likes

Only 35 days behind me- closest thing to a recovery twin I’ve found here yet!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like