A breeze on day 1

Honestly this app has made day one a breeze. I usually go straight to the store every day after work. I went but only for gas. It helped alot to know I’m not the only one. The best and most interesting part about it is that were all strangers lol.

21 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on day one.

1 Like

Stangers with a common problem. Great job today!

5 Likes

Glad you are here. Keep checking in - it really does help!

2 Likes

A day one is a day won! Congrats and welcome!

2 Likes

Day 2 for me. My day 1 really sucked yesterday but I feel better today. This app is definitely very helpful and motivating. There were quite a few day ones on here yesterday. It felt good to not be doing it alone.

2 Likes

This is a brilliant app with loads of support. Day 16 here and it’s been literally many many years since I’ve been able to manage more than a couple of days. This app has made a world of difference to my attitude and mindset and belief in myself. Plodding on one day at a time. From day 5 to day 14 I had awful sugar cravings and my body ached all over like I had flu. Started taking a vitamin b complex and magnesium supplements and can honestly say the last two days I’ve turned a corner. More energy and sleeping better. Good luck to you all. Take one day at a time ask for help in here and believe in yourself. Happy sober Tuesday here x

2 Likes

I would love to tell you that each day will be just as good, but it’s just not true. There’s going to be terrible days in sobriety. It’s days like that where we need to have a solid program to keep us away from the drink.

5 Likes

Just got home from rehab after countless tries at doing it on my own. Feel much better and glad to be back amongst my people

5 Likes

It’s good for all of us to be here together. Even though I’ve had my relapses, I’ve found that coming back here makes me want to do better.
I don’t know what was the worst part of relapsing, disappointing all of you, or disappointing myself ??
Wait… I do know… it was all of you… I would have to make a real effort to be more of a disappointment to myself !!

1 Like

Congratulations on day 1! I’m on 19 and for me it’s getting a little easier day by day. This app is fantastic at keeping you on track and you get some helpful advice. Keep :muscle:t4:.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Nice to see you back, with a new outlook and a screen name to match.

2 Likes

Well done on day one, it is going to get harder but keep reaching out for support and the community will be there

2 Likes

How awesome! Go for day two! We all know you can do it💪🏼 stay strong my stranger friend!

2 Likes

funny this app i used to be a regilar on it for months but slowly drifted away for about a year. Something dragged me back into the web, i dont know what

1 Like

Hey, my bird brother from another mother!

You go girl! Stay strong, sober is better than drunk always!!!

Just celebrated 11 months. Hope all is well with you!!

2 Likes

11 months of getting better at getting better! So good to hear this! Things are great with me.