A challenge for the month of May

Whenever a new month is starting, I like to think of ways to motivate myself or some type of goal… I have this idea I will try for May and just wanted to share it, maybe some of you would be intrigued to join in doing it too.

Every day in May, I’m going to send someone in my family or a friend, a text message that will say (something along these lines) :
"Each day of May, I’m choosing someone to hold close in my thoughts, as I wish you lots of goodness. Today it’s lovely and wonderful YOU! MAY your day be filled with light, peace, and joy :heart: Be kind to yourself and do something that makes you smile :slightly_smiling_face: "

I’m already looking forward to hopefully bringing a happy, random surprise message to 31 people in the upcoming month! :sun_with_face:

13 Likes

I like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I don’t even know 31 people sadly :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Awe! :joy: I actually thought this too at first. But when I looked through my contacts, even though some people I haven’t talked to in quite some time, I realized I’d randomly get back in touch via this message…even if it makes me seem a little strange, haha :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

I love this!

1 Like

I love this! :heart: I’m not sure I know 31 people but I will still try my best to spread some love and positivity.

3 Likes

This is lovely!

1 Like

I love your so positive message I think this I what I need x

1 Like

I was thinking the same things jessi.

Maybe I can send 31 days of encouragement even if I repeat people

3 Likes

I love this idea, actually started it tonight before I read your post. Especially great for recovery friends in AA, those Normie friends I still have, and family members.

1 Like

What a great idea! I’m going to borrow it. Every one can use a little :two_hearts: right now.
Hugs

1 Like

So true!!! :heart_eyes:

Just wanted to share and update my first day :sun_with_face: I picked a lady who is so very special and important to me- my mom :purple_heart: