A challenging 100 days

Today is 100 days AF
I’ve saved $2000+

When I set out to quit drinking, I wanted it so bad, but didnt know how to successfully navigate that.

It was/is the busiest time of year for us in the summer. Its one holiday every other week it seems like. Mothers day, fathers day, birthdays, and of course our anniversary :heart: , then the 4th of July, then more birthday’s :laughing: :rofl: lots of celebrations to get through, all typically alcohol soaked.

I really dont think I could have made it through this summer without this app :sob:

I only downladed it for the day counter, I was challenging myself in the beginning by day. Then I saw this community part of the app, what a saving grace. I needed a community of people I could talk to, but didnt have time to commit to meetings, This was perfect.

I’ve gotten answers and support in areas of my life its hard for me to talk about IRL. Anonymous feedback really can be the best perspective. Only by the grace of God! Thanks everyone for the help along the way :blush: 100 days and counting!

17 Likes

Woot woot! Welcome to the triple digits club

1 Like

Awesome job! Keep it going!

1 Like

Something really shifted in my perspective around alcohol/sobriety around 100 days. Awesome accomplishment!

1 Like

Congratulations on your 100 days!! So glad you are here and working on being your healthiest self!

1 Like

Congratulations on your big 100 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Cjp
@LeeHawk
@Poriggity
@Twizzlers
@SassyRocks

Thanks every one of you. Means a lot.

3 Likes

Congrats on a 100 days!

1 Like

Well done and congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:
Triple digits!
5da2d358dd0a8af289c367dd9306ed2247366802_hq

1 Like

Congratulations, this is an amazing accomplishment! Thank you so much for sharing, it makes my heart so happy to see people’s pride in their progress and gratitude for the opportunities sobriety affords them. Speaking of affording things I forgot the day counter had that savings thing on it too, I should look at that again–although I don’t need the help rationalizing buying myself new toys.

1 Like

So did I, brother. Congratulations on your triple digits!

1 Like

Thanks. Yea the monetizor is nice, its a nice realization that we can afford to take a vacation or afford to buy the kids a car come time. Alcohol was swallowing up money like crazy! And we drank at home, I cant even imagine what some people spend at the bars!?!?

1 Like

Right?! Another thing to be thankful for.

1 Like

Congratulations be sober 100 days

2 Likes

In that way its also a good motivation for me too, like I think sometimes, I could go back to drinking, but I would stop saving ALL that money. And thats enough for me. I want good things for my family, after all, they deserve it!!!

2 Likes

Congrats on 100 days!

1 Like