A Christ centered 12 step process

This is the steps I work that work for me in my life god being my sponsor n mentor an the church an those n AA n the Christ centered 12 step program that help hold me accountable n keep me in check so that when I start slipping they call me out hold me accountable help me get back on track n god’s center of it all I can do nuttin without god

11 Likes

Gonna give this a look! Thanks

1 Like

Anytime my pleasure you will like it n it frees you more then anything else god is good all the time

1 Like

Oh wow! Ive never seen or heard od thia book before! I am going to check it out! Thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are very welcome it has helped me so much glad to help

1 Like

Thank you for posting this!! I am going to take a look.
Blessed Day

1 Like

You are very welcome it’s my pleasure u also have a blessed day

1 Like

Thank You Ethel share @Trentj; I will read the forward and possibly purchase it.

@Trentj
Just purchased it along with this best seller:

Thank You again

@Humbriety and others, I don’t know if they’re related, but Celebrate Recovery is also a Christian-based 12 step recovery program you all might be interested in.

Little out of my lane, but have friends in it. I understand they include a wide variety of addictions and issues. And that it’s not necessarily denominational, at least as I’ve heard it.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!!! Ill have to check this book out!!

Yes I was gonna mention the same I went to a few CR meetings out of morbid curiosity wasn’t for me, but not gonna get into that here

However it’s non denominational Christian/Christ based recovery, that touches on all subjects not just alcoholism or drug addiction, includes sex addicts, gamblers etc, basically anyone looking for a outlet to help with their struggles and find a new way of life

2 Likes