A day to be celebrated!

5 years clean! :partying_face::partying_face:.

But it’s still a battle! :unamused:

23 Likes

Welcome! And congratulations!!!

1 Like

How did you do it?

I overdosed many times, and it occurred to me that it should be over. At the same time, the people around me helped to realize that if I did not stop now, I would soon die. And I got into detox. That was the start. I was then given a place to live, where I could get some help, for my mental challenges. And still living here, but I can soon look forward to a bright future. And my stubbornness has been a great help too! What about you, are you clean?

4 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years :orange_heart::bouquet::sunflower::tada:

1 Like

Thank you. How Are you? :hugs:

Wow well done. My next big one is a thousand days.

2 Likes

Thank you! When is it? And what are you struggling with?

Congrats and welcome :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s really a great community, you feel welcome and there are so many who feel exactly the same way!

Congratulations on 5 years that’s amazing I hope that one day I will be able to say I’ve been sober for 5 years keep up the great work

2 Likes

Hi I am new here I will be 5 months sober tomorrow

7 Likes

Congratulations! That’s fantastic :purple_heart::muscle::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that . This is my first time getting sober I’m 38 and have been using since I was 21 . So I’m hoping this will be the first and last time having to go.thrpugh all of this . I’m I’m a halfway house at the moment been here since Feb but I get to go home the 31st possibly earlier bc I got a job at home depot and they wanted to start on the 10th so I’m going to talk to court to see if it’s OK if I get discharged soon and if so have them talk to the director here to see if she is ok with it also .so it’s a waiting. Game for the next couple of days but It would be nice to be home by then bc my daughter turns 19 on the 10th

3 Likes

Welcome to TS Mrslavancha14. You’re doing some good work there. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 months today. :partying_face::partying_face: So cool! Good luck with the next days and the next month!

Amazing, well done!

1 Like