A death in the family

@donut89. What is the cutest baby animal?

1 Like

@Thirdmonkey haha right on. but the shower at least made me feel better so theres that. I would say the cutest animal would be kittens

@JennyH lol u have some brocolli at lunch or whats ur story?

1 Like

It is evening here so it was the coke I drank too quickly at dinner. To be honest just breathing makes me gassy!

And yes, baby kittens are adorable.

Someone shared a picture of a baby puffin on my FB feed earlier. Apparently they are called pufflings. Not the cutest ever, but had never seen one and it was pretty adorable

ohh haha cute ill have to look one up Dr Jos 🇦🇺🇫🇷🇱🇧💉💉💉 on Twitter: "Did you know baby puffins are called  pufflings. PUFFLINGS! it's too much cuteness 🥰 https://t.co/qlSUrrZueq" /  Twitter aw look at that lil guy heehee!
i sure to love cute animals when im feeling down thank u for that

4 Likes

I thought he was wearing a shell hat like in cartoons at first :heart_eyes:

If you like cute animals check out the pets thread

4 Likes

Weird but cute one is leaf sheep

2 Likes

Omg that is cute

1 Like

Ya know, those are cute…but a baby skunk will just melt your heart

haha what in the world am i looking at?? is it hiding in a bush?

1 Like

So sorry for ur loss. I can’t imagine. My condolences.

Distraction - I picked up a stray kitten. If she survives she will be a beauty. She is eating and mewing but not pooping so this morning I was massaging her butt.

4 Likes

lol aw stray kitten it will certainly love you and think of you as its momma. @misokatsu you will have to post a picture of the little fur ball

1 Like

First I’m so sorry for your loss❤️

But on another note I accidentally just binge watched a house wives show. I did not like it but I definitely watched the whole thing and then crocheted a pair of shorts​:joy: my day = very unproductive :joy:

2 Likes

haha nice! thats awesome tho, anyday ur not getting high or drunk is more productive than if you were you know what i mean… crocheting sounds interesting

1 Like

Yeah it’s something I took up to help stay sober. I’m bad at it… but mark my words, one day I’ll be as good as the old ladies😄

1 Like

Sorry, fell asleep.

Think it is a slug that lives in the sea, that can also photosynthesise. And looks like a sheep :grin:

Still very gunky

She has of course been to the vet

4 Likes

aww omg so precious!! just a little baby. will have to keep the forum updated with lots of pictures of him sooo cute

1 Like

I had to do that with a kitten once. A warm wash cloth and hold her over the toilet when you do. They really need to be stimulated to poop. I’m glad you found her.:heart:

2 Likes

She has prettied up a little. And hopefully will go to a new home.

5 Likes