Post photos of your pets #3

Let’s see pics of our furry companions!!

47 Likes

26 Likes

32 Likes

@TMAC, Not the best news but not the worst either. Chief still looks handsome and happy with his war wounds. Hopefully the oncologist will give you answers. In the meantime, keeping you both in my prayers and thoughts.

9 Likes

Sweeties looking sharp!

1 Like

My buddy Chucho resting and looking cute. He had a rough afternoon but all’s quiet now. Grateful.

32 Likes

@TMAC
I was waiting for the news. Sorry to hear they didn’t get all the margins. And great you are going to an oncologist. The things we do for these dogs. It sounds like the exact same thing we did with Minnie. Hers was a Myxosarcoma
I might have mentioned we did another surgery 3 weeks later :scream:. They did mention chemo. But chemo wouldn’t have done much for her cancer. It was horrible to have to put her under the knife again right after she was getting better. The really good news is that when they stitched her up it pulled the cancer margins or whatever closer together in a more localized spot and it was easy for them to get it all. Easy she said. And they did get it all.
Sorry Chiefy has to go through this. And you too.
We’ll keep y’all in our prayers.
You’re a GREAT Dad!!!
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Nice bandanas! I’m lovin their style. How the hell did you get them all to look at you at the same time? Were you holding a steak?
:joy:

3 Likes

Omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that’s the most adorable pic of your girls! I love it !!

1 Like

What a handsome gentleman.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Beautiful dogs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to introduce my fur babies…

Jasper

and Willow :blue_heart:

36 Likes

Those are some good looking dogs right there.
Lots of love I bet.

3 Likes

2 Likes

BTW. Love your avatar.

2 Likes

Aww, sleepy tabby faces make me smile! Very cute. Here’s mine (Taz).

28 Likes

@TMAC Thank you for the update! Such a shame you’re still not clear but all in all good news, definitely!
Chief looks like a trooper, with his battle scar :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

Have a merry Christmas, gentlemen!!!

3 Likes

@Kareness
@anon51903143
Daisy wants in :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Just realized that’s my full size display pic :smiley_cat:

30 Likes

@Dazercat @Lisa07 @Olivia

Thank you all! Hoping to hear back from the oncologist today, they had closed for the day when I reached out yesterday. Would love to have the appointment next week while I’m off, since it’s a 45min drive each way. But of course will go whenever they have availability.

Really hoping that it’s low-risk enough to just monitor the area from here, but will do whatever his recommendation is. THIS type of thing is exactly why I got pet insurance for Chief…so I can do what’s best for him without crushing financial pressure. I would always gripe about how they never paid for routine shit, nor his nasal surgery because it was “pre-existing” – technically it was – but they have been excellent through this. My deductible was only $200 (that’s peanuts when it comes to vet trips…ya’ll know that!), and from there they pay 90% of the cost…that’s better than people insurance, lol.

Last day of work today until Jan 4th, so lots of time for me and Chief-o to relax, cuddle up, and watch tv… then PLAY once he gets the staples out wednesday.

33 Likes

@Dazercat @Kareness oh my gosh they are both sooo cute!:heart:

@Thirdmonkey I absolutely loved waking up to all these cute faces first thing this morning! Great thread!

I can’t mention everyone, but you all have some beautiful babies!

4 Likes