A few days in on trying to get better again

Well, i guess where to start…

Its been a really rough time since as far back as i remember, i have struggled with drugs and alcohol since i was about 11 years old, i keep ending up back in the black out, doing crazy things and hating myself, everyday is a battle with my own self hatred, sadness, and substance abuse, like a hug from your favorite person, thats been my way to handle my shit, which is horrible, im 3 days in to trying to stay clean and sober, and im hyper focused on running my company better, promoting my band, and fixing alot of the issues that have come from all of my issues in my relationship, i dont really know how long ill make it, last stink was clean 30 days, and sober 60, i know i can do it i just need to stay strong. Thanks for reading

Andy

7 Likes

Welcome, Andy! When the urges hit remember why you want to quit. Maybe write it on paper and keep it in your pocket. :wave::wink:
See ya around I hope!

3 Likes

Welcome Andy,

You are in the right place for support and accountability if that’s something you are also searching for. This has been the only support besides my family that I’ve had. No programs and no rehab. I’m 37 days in. This app really works if you are completely dedicated to changing this part of your life. You sound like you really want this. Now the next step is action. You’ve done the work before you can do it again stay the course and start stacking them day. Wishing you strength through your journey.

Hope to see you around the threads.

3 Likes