A good omen hopefully

So I’m currently 30 days clean from meth & problematic sexual behaviours.

Normally when going clean I have dreams - dreams about scoring meth and i wake up annoyed i don’t have it - or dreams of having a sexual encounter when high and i wake up wanting to score - or dreams of smoking meth, and I wake up actually feeling high lol (usually lasts for about 2 days).

Haven’t had any this time around, and last night I had a dream where I was offered some and I turned it down as I didn’t want it to impact my recovery.

I am hoping this is not a one off and my sub-conscious is on my side this time around. Feeling positive :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Your starting to beleive in yourself now,your growing in strength :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Positive signs - keep going and have a good day :smiley:

1 Like

30 days!! wow talk about power of wil
great work

id like to hear more good news from you

it sounds like you have a good sence of wrong and right.

ive read about that perticular substance and how people feel on it and the bad things it causes people to feel and think. lots of paranoia and hulusanations

your a very strong sole

easy does it

you have exparience
you can help someone simmilar and i love that part of the journey

keep up the amazing work

30 days
just say no

2 Likes

Yeah they can be really bad, i can literally feel high when i wake up and it can last for days. I’d say those dreams account for around half of my relapses.

This time around i’ve just been saying NO to my subconscious whenever I think about smoking it, don’t allow the thought to manifest, don’t allow it to grow into a reason to get high.

The longest i’ve gone is 60 days, I’m sure with my subconscious on my side I can break this cycle.

1 Like

I don’t hang with anyone who smokes it anymore and it’s rare enough so that avoiding those people is an easy task.

I did however used to work in a psychiatric unit many moons ago and I did feel like a reflector of energy based on who was at the unit at the time.

2 Likes

Fair play you are strong willed. I doubt I’d manage quite as well with it around me. I deleted any numbers and got a friend to put a parental block on my phone so I can’t download grinder lol.

Happy house hunting, that will be fun :smile_cat:

2 Likes

You are getting better 1 day at a time!! Im proud of you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Praying for you. Dreams are tricky