A lifelong drinker hits 1200 days sober

Congratulations @SassyRocks :confetti_ball::tada::v:

4 Likes

This is awesome! 1200 days of getting better at getting better! That’s a dozen 100 day stretches, with no breaks, an example to all of what is possible, if one chooses to make it so!

Sassy is making it so.

4 Likes

Beautiful, inspiring testimonial! :heart::pray:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Dearest Sassy,

I haven’t been on the boards as much, and somehow I missed this until now. I can’t tell you how happy this post makes me. From my day one here, you have been such a voice of reason, inspiration, and support. Thank you so much for the wisdom you share, the experience you bring, and the love and compassion you so freely give. And CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!

7 Likes

Hey girl :blush: You know that means the :earth_americas: world to me! I hope you haven’t been around because you are so content enjoying life and summer with your family. Sending loads of love across the miles. :heart:

5 Likes

So much thanks Sassy. So grateful to you for sharing your road. Much recognition. Much help found in you. Huge congrats. Love and hugs and everything.

2 Likes

Wow! Sassy! Just wow!:heart:

2 Likes

Wow emotionaly lovely :muscle::heart:this app is brilliant I’m on day 29 and would love to do as long as you xxxxx

2 Likes

This was a good post for me to read today thank you so much sharing, you helped me just by doing that. I’m back to day 1 but looking towards no more resets

1 Like

And also @Law1 … glad my story helped!! I have added another 500 days since writing the post, which still amazes me after being stuck for so many years. Keep moving forward, we can and do heal! Use all the tools you can find!

7 Likes

That’s so awesome what a profound story congratulations on your 1200 days keep up the good work you put so much effort into your sobriety that’s so awesome you have a lovely day and may God bless you in all you do and your sobriety

3 Likes

And in 25 days, it will be 5 years of sobriety! :heart:

Never give up, never surrender. :heart:

29 Likes

Ahh that’s so amazing, congrats :heart:

1 Like

Oh this makes me so happy to read today @SassyRocks . I am so glad that I have gotten to witness your sober journey! Thank you for your humility and empathy along the way❤️

2 Likes

That’s a nice number you got there! Congratulations

2 Likes

leslie-knope-winning

2 Likes

So happy to be making this journey with you @ELY83. :heart::sunny::heart:

2 Likes

I’m grateful for your presence here Sassy. In so many ways. Huge congrats on turning your life around and huge thanks for being here and sharing your journey.

5 Likes

How awesome Sassy.
1800 is so amazing. I’m finally realizing ODAAT and any number is in reach and possible. Thanks for always being here for us. And 5 years coming up soon. We need to celebrate that.
Huge hugs and congratulations to you.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @Mno, that means so much to me.

@Dazercat, every day is a gift for sure!!

3 Likes