A new beginning …

Hi All - been trying to get sober for a couple of years on my own and have been stuck in a relapse loop. About to finish up on a 30 day stay at a rehab center in the Silicon Valley. It’s been a great experience working with staff and fellow clients, part of the program is attending AA and NA meetings off site 5 days a week. I now have a new found hope having the right tools and support and am excited to work through the steps. Thanks in advance for the shares and support.

12 Likes

Welcome Kevin :slightly_smiling_face:. This community has been extremely helpful in my sobriety and I hope it can be helpful in your as well. We can never have to many sobriety tools! Here is a link to help you get familiar with the site if you wish to check it out. Best wishes

4 Likes

Welcome Kevin! This community made the difference between relapse cycles and finding recovery. I hope it will be another tool for you as you continue on your own path. Here’s another good thread to check out! Stay connected and keep coming back!

Resources for our recovery

3 Likes

Hi Kev! I literally just joined this community moments ago because I have been trying to get sober for years and go through great periods, and think I can do this on my own. But I don’t think I can do this on my own. I need help. It’s great to come to this board and see another person with the same goals! I believe I can be sober. I believe you can, too! We can do this!

7 Likes

Welcome to you, too, JayJay!

2 Likes

Welcome! I hope you can find support here. Working the steps is tiring, but worth it!

2 Likes