Count me in :partying_face:
Happy to be sober today to
Likewise friend

1 Like

Yayy go you!!! How was your day?

1 Like

You to:) !!!

1 Like

It a complete victory for me i had my thanksgiving early today and i usually go for a smoke after NOT TODAY :partying_face::partying_face: so im right there with you on happiness :partying_face::partying_face::pray::pray: hows your day going ?

2 Likes

Thats awesome!!! Proud of you! For me, Its not thanks giving here! I stay in ontario ottawa, but im watching the grinch right now with my kid! Made soup for supper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks it really means alot​:partying_face: oh really wow thats awesome !! Uh oh the grinch watchout now :sweat_smile: thats what i call a victory under you cant get any better than that enjoy your soup :pray:

1 Like

You’re doing awesome, and it sounds like you’re in good spirits. Don’t give up :blush:

1 Like

Haha your funnny thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks love!!! Xoxox

1 Like

Day 10 sober here. My first major holiday in 10 years I didn’t get drunk for! 2020 has been a rough one but we will come out on top. :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on 10 days!! That’s awesome, especially making it through Thanksgiving that early in sobriety. Great job :+1:

3 Likes

@les.petty AMAZING! Keep going! You got this! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

@Judy111 Great for you! Isn’t it great to wake up with no poison in your body?? Keep at it.

1 Like

It’s crazy, if there was ever a “reason” to drink it was 2020. But you didn’t on the holiday. A bigger victory this year. Happy for you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you! One day at a time.

1 Like

Thank you! If we can do this in 2020 we can overcome any hard year. :heart:

1 Like

You got this!!! We got this :slight_smile:

1 Like