A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

Thank you! I think myself clever from time to time…:thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

When I get a bad craving to drink…I eat frosting right out of the can!

2 Likes

Yep, that and peanut butter, or fruit cocktail! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Oh my gosh - I thought I was the only one! I’ve even mixed peanut butter with my frosting :smirk:.

If I go somewhere and locals have an accent different to mine i pick it up. And it takes weeks for me to get rid of it. I binged AHS a couple years ago, and was talking with a lisp and didn’t realize it. My friend was like, “Since when did you have a lisp?” Thanks Sarah Paulson.

1 Like

I’m a freelance editor and it is so hard to not automatically correct that! But with novels (see what I did there?), you have to be sure to not interfere too much with the author’s writing style. So, I change about half, and leave notes telling them to work on not doing it every other sentence lol

Now that is hardcore! I’m totally trying that tonight! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have this weird fear of teeth. I went to nursing school and have seen live surgeries and an autopsy. Part of a bone sticking out of torn skin? A-okay! Helping my child pull out a loose tooth? Not happening. Cant do it. Go to the bathroom and pull up your big kid pants because you’re on your own kid.

1 Like

I’m terrified of clouds :persevere: I can’t go outside if it’s foggy out

Dude that sounds freaking terrible.

This sounds surreal, thankfully you got out and weren’t left there to rot. This world is do fucked up😯

I’ve been on ESPN.

Lol I just built a thing.thanks though you’re ssuper sweet!

1 Like

Okay, time for some actual random facts about me:
I could read at the fourth grade level when I was two.
The first celebrity I met was Tori Amos. She hugged me! :heart_eyes:
One of my forfathers founded Martha’s Vineyard.
I may be related to Chewbacca.
That’s all for now!

1 Like

Random fact about everybody - the spirit hand happens all the time. :grin:

1 Like

At the age of 10, I was in the choir that sang the end credits in the Zefferelli film Brother Sun, Sister Moon. I got to meet Donavan Leitch, who had a head cold and no tolerance for snotty brat kids!

1 Like

That is mega cool! Franco Zefferelli is one of my favorite film-makers, along with Kurosawa, Leone.

Zefferelli knows how to cast. I remember being 10 or 12, and seeing Romeo & Juliet. Romeo wasn’t the only one floored the first time Olivia Hussey appeared on the screen, and later, when I saw Jesus of Nazareth, Robert Powell looked like every painting I had ever seen in CCD.

Even thought I’m 6’0, I think/feel I’m extremely short because I grew more than 8" after graduating from high school.

I ate a Street gyro in Portland and it was the worst thing in the world. I soy it or after one bite! I never ate from a Street cart again😂

Loool Ahaahaaahaaa.