A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

It’s nice to have a little giggle at ourselves now and again, I think it helps keep me grounded anyway :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll begin, I’ve got a couple:

I’m terrified of moths and butterflies :hushed:
I can recite the alphabet backwards :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d love to hear about your random little quirks, they’re what make us, us! :grin::grin:

13 Likes

When I was 15 years old I used to travel around the country competing in rubies cube competitions. No joke haha. I could solve a rubies cube in under 10 seconds some times. True story😅 embarrassing but always a fun ice breaker at get togethers to solve a rubies cube very fast in front of people. Even got me a job once.

18 Likes

I meant rubiks* cube. Auto correct…lol

2 Likes

Haha! Love this one, it’s so random! What’s your record? :smile:

I believe in competition it was 10 seconds. And I was like top 10 in the world at one point for solving it one handed in 19 seconds haha

4 Likes

I don’t know how anyone solves those bloody things, I’ve tried a few times and can’t do it at all, end up just launching it somewhere :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah its actually a lot algorithms. Once you learn those it becomes a piece of :cake::birthday:

3 Likes

Brilliant…i used to take mine apart and solve it that way!!.i still have one but never ever manage to do it… this is cool… good for you :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Haha thank you! I’ve always been fascinated by things people think are impossible. I learned how to solve one from watching a YouTube video (back when YouTube first came out). Took a long time to get the hang of but kept me busy and distracted me from drama of life😊

2 Likes

Ohhhhh… watch this space… youtube here I come!!!I’m gonna beat u and do it in 9.99 seconds haha :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I love to turn on tunes and dance when nobody is home.

8 Likes

I can’t drive with shoes on. As soon as I’m in the car, shoes are off.

12 Likes

I’m still afraid of the dark haha no seriously, I have to sleep with the tv on or a light on because if I hear one thing move, it’s automatically the boogie man :joy: factsss :skull:

13 Likes

Lol this one is weird lol

Lol boogie man…

1 Like

This is a cool fact

Oh another one is, if someone tries to poke or tickle my belly button I automatically have to pee in the next 1-3 minutes :eyes: lol, childish

10 Likes

Stick insects and grasshoppers scare the crap out of me! I’d rather have a gigantic spider or snake fall on me!!

3 Likes

I cant come up with anything to share… i feel uncool :neutral_face:

1 Like

Fact about me is The day is not over until I’ve watched at least 1 episode of The Office😝

9 Likes