A week sober /Checking in

Just checking in I am a week without a drop of alcohol, I’m beginning to not crave it more and more each day! Tomorrow I am having a late birthday party for my Son with all of my family. I am so looking forward to this and I’m even more happy I get to enjoy this time with him and my family sober! This will be a nice little reward for me and I just feel very accomplished. Thanks to all of you on here, thanks to my family, my friends, and my drive to be a better person for everyone around me. Stay strong everyone, no matter what you’re going through I and along with everyone here has your back!!

13 Likes

Gabe, great going on your journey so far! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!!:tada:

1 Like

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

makes me so happy to read this - way to go Gabe - congrats on your 1 week of sobriety!

Have a wonderful time tomorrow celebrating your sons birthday with your family :heart:

tenor (2)

1 Like

That’s amazing! I just hit my 5 days and these are the same moments I look forward to. Our children deserve sober us and so we! I’m so proud and excited for you.

1 Like

Hey Gabe – how are you doing? Did you enjoy your son’s birthday celebration?

1 Like

Hi jazzy, I did enjoy it and he did too! I’m running into two weeks being sober and I’m so excited about it! I wanna say thank you so much for checking in on me that means so much it really does!!(:

1 Like

That’s fantastic news Gabe!
I’m so happy to see you doing so well. Keep it up :muscle::muscle: