A week ticked off

Coming to the end of day 8. I wasn’t actually going to post to mark the week milestone but I know how much I have taken inspiration from people posting their milestones ahead of mine. Maybe someone just starting off can see this and take a bit of motivation from it.

Don’t get me wrong, this was a tough week, low energy, low mood, cravings and adjustments. That said, today I feel good for the first time. Over the course of the week I have reached out to and been assessed for a therapist. Started back on antidepressants/anti anxiety meds. Had a few early rises to walk the dog and trying meditation.

This morning my meditation was on love, peace, energy and kindness. I wanted this for me and for my family. I feel like, in the main, these were all a part of my day today which was nice.

I think if I can make a habit of meditation, it could be a good tool for me.

12 Likes

Fantastic! This all sounds very positive. You’re doing great. Just keep moving forward and reaching out when you need to and you will keep stacking up those sober days :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations share your achievements theses are are little miracle and hope for the nxt person starting on day 1.be proud :heart::tada:

1 Like