A Year Sober, What I've Learnt

This was great to read this morning! Congrats buddy! After I hit my 1 year things changed dramatically. Everything got so much easier.

It’s always so good to see you here. Your perspective is so similar to mine. Keep up the amazing!

2 Likes

Dude, such a big CONGRATS to you!!! That is a pretty amazing accomplishment! What’s your favorite change so far?

1 Like

Without a shadow of a doubt not feeling like crap in the morning. The sheer pain of my last hangover both mentally and physically will live long in my memory. I was so ill. When I look back at all the lost days I’ve had from hangovers I can’t believe the difference this year has made. To wake up on a Sunday and play golf feeling great is so pleasurable. There’s been a few times I’ve craved drinking, not the actual drink, I’ve craved being wasted, all I do is think about how ill I’ll feel the next day and that’s that, nice bottle of Kombucha does the job.

4 Likes

Very well done mate and motivating story. Bookmarked it, early days for me but posts like this make a huge difference!

3 Likes

Huge congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::clap:
This is a very inspiring, very honest and very motivating post. I love it. Great work. You can be super proud of yourself

1 Like