AA (and other) Chips. Where do you keeps yours?

I keep mine in my wallet - which means that my two year old regularly steals them and puts them in his “magic hidey fort.”

6 Likes

I keep my most recent in my wallet. I also made a necklace out of a coin I received when I got out of rehab.

2 Likes

Haha, oh that’s so cute

1 Like

Very cool :heart:

9 sober months :fist: Chip currently sitting on a mince pie.

5 Likes

Whaaat?! Tbh I never used to, but now I love em. Live sprouts too!

Framed on my bedroom dresser.
One of the first things I see upon waking.

5 Likes

Nice presentation! :star2:

Thank you.
A constant reminder of what I have accomplished one day at a time.

1 Like

I always thought these were cool. Gotta get 12 years tho😊

5 Likes

That’s a good looking chip, @sarahj! Congratulations. Nine months ain’t no joke!

1 Like

Nice! I’m pretty impatient though haha. That could drive me insane! :wink:

Thank you! :pray: I’m feeling pretty chuffed about it.

1 Like

I keep mine where I use to keep my stash. Someone told me they made a clock out of theirs. I thought that was a great idea.

1 Like

My 30 day chip was missing for a month and now been found. A sweet friend gave me this Soviet sobriety print for Xmas. So this is where they live for the time being.

6 Likes

Nice. And I love that print! I might have to get myself one.

First, elated to hear that magic chip found its way back to you, @aircircle! :heart:

Here, a very special Christmas gift from a very thoughtful old friend of mine: A handmade chip box with a 24 hour coin under glass on the lid. :open_mouth: So funny cuz I was just reading this thread again before she came over!

5 Likes

A little bling bling for the beard.

6 Likes

God, I wish I could have a beard.

:pray: :bearded_person:

1 Like

Beards are pretty awesome. Thats my first chip, the few meetings I go to where i talk, dont give out chips. This one I normally don’t say a word at…lol, Christmas miracle i spoke up. Maybe next year Santa will bring you a beard

4 Likes