About the Milestones category

This category is about goals and milestones in recovery.

You can post in here to tell everyone of a certain milestone you’ve reached or a to set a milestone for yourself.

4 Likes

559 days clean thanks for my family an friends an staying positive

3 Likes

4 months clean almost to 5 and loving it

2 Likes

30 days today!!!

2 Likes

Sober thirty days today. I feel like a completely different person.

3 Likes

My best is 2.¹/2 month and I was so proud back then.well I’m going for the big one LIFE.:innocent:

1 Like

60/60… I’m now on day63 bring on 90/90

1 Like

20 days till 90/90 abstinence is a great feeling

15 days free…anyone experience headaches in the morning? I also feel dehydrated. [quote=“Robin, post:1, topic:1251, full:true”]
This category is about goals and milestones in recovery.

You can post in here to tell everyone of a certain milestone you’ve reached or a to set a milestone for yourself.
[/quote]

Hi, I’m new here, on day 2. Need all the support I can get :disappointed_relieved:

Hey @Perth2018 ! We’re glad you are here. There are tons of really cool people who get on throughout the day, so make sure to look around and join in theany forms we have available. Stick around, and find some success with us; we can do hard things together! :slight_smile:

I have 10 months and scared of my 1 yr

Hello. I am neW to this app. I celebrated 5 months today! It is a miracle after 3 pancreatites… Thank u for all the support. (from Paris France)

10 days clean after a 4 month sober stretch. Feeling more confident in staying sober longer now that I have this app and the little extra support and inspiration I need to stay on my sober path. Felt like I handled a bad situation yesterday better than I would have just a few months ago. I stayed calm by taking a drive listening to a couple good songs and concentrating on controlling my breathing (meditating) and getting support through others experiences going through similar struggles on here. So thank you all for helping me on my road to a sober life!

32 days today

2 Likes

Four months clean.

2 Likes

Almost 2 weeks sober

1 Like

So. About a week ago I thought i was coming up on my 7 month sobriety date. Surprise to me… it is actually 8. months tonight. Feeling good. Making it through another day sober.

1 Like

Today is my 30 day!!! Start my day with a 530am meeting, which was awesome!!! Today is a great day!!! So let’s rock it!!!

2 Likes