Absolutely stuck !?!?

I’m pretty suck on staying with a job for more than a month and I’m not sure if it’s just me I’ve bounced around so much!?
Am I getting a head of myself like I jump the gun way to early when a job is offered to me!?

The last time I kept or stayed with a place it was 3 year’s I had been there than I let it go before getting sober!? I’m absolutely stuck !

3 Likes

Hello, what are your concerns?

2 Likes

Genuinely very lost to be honest!

The grass isn’t greener on the other side, it’s greener where we water it.

Many moons ago I left a job I had been at for many years and enjoyed in order for a new opportunity that was slightly more money. For the next 4 years I bounced around from job to job thinking the next place would be better. It never was.

I’ve learned that if I focus my energy on improving the job I’m in rather than focusing on the next one I have a higher job satisfaction. I’ve been at my current agency for almost 6 years and even though I’m being laid off I still have greatly enjoyed my time there. I will be carrying that same energy into my next role and know that I can make it a great job

12 Likes

I certainly have had a attitude change my focus hasn’t been on bettering myself the way it should have been but as of presently I was given an opportunity to do just that and I’m looking forward to giving myself a chance to actually try and get back on the horse even if I fall !
I know I’m gonna improve my life and situation greatly thank you for those words as well because I needed this reminder especially having the fact that I tried to date and the person messed with me by leaking my number and I literally had to change it to be left alone !

1 Like