Accountability buddies | 28 day wellbeing challenge

Welcome Melania!!

2 Likes

Day 2 of being sober of over eating today was a bit tough, because there were many oppurtunities to bind eat but I didn’t and I’m grateful that I’m able to share it on here, have a lovely rest of the evening, bye.

2 Likes

Glad you are here. Not easy, that’s for sure but so worth it :heartbeat:

1 Like

Yes! Im glad to meet you all, simple changes make such a difference. I am on track today too and only had approximately 15000 sugar cravings since this morning so :+1:

Never too late @Irisees919 the more the merrier!

1 Like

Today:

No drinking alcohol – I stayed sober.

No snacking – I ate dinner twice, but didn’t snack.

No added sugar – yesterday it was really tough, today it was a bit better, but I still crave chocolate. But managed to avoid added sugar.

No phone in bed – checked.

Meditative activity – I baked which is pretty meditative for me.

Healthy meals – I ate healthily.

Exercise – worked out.

Books in bed –I read during the day.

Language learning – read some texts.

2 Likes

Good for you @Tomek :slightly_smiling_face: Found it a bit harder today but managed to stick to it too so I’m happy.

1 Like

Hey @SoberMelly I am just behind you with 10 days off alcohol but I could easily replace excessive drinking with eating crap so want to get into a more positive routine early on. I feel like drinking zapped a lot of my creative energy so looking forward to feeling more inspired and clear once I manage to detox a bit. New to this community too and really appreciating the connection with people going through similar. Onward we go!

2 Likes

Wow. I definitely feel more determined to keep going because of you all. Thank you so much :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:muscle:x2

Getting pumped over here.

1 Like

How awesome. In willing to do anything else but everything I have been to get me to this point.

2 Likes

DAy 3 Of beings sober,just checking in, have a lovely day everyone.

2 Likes

Today:

No alcohol – I stayed sober.

No snacking – I didn’t snack.

No added sugar – still having difficulties, but made it.

No phone in bed – done for yesterday.

Meditative activity – I took a walk in the snow.

Healthy meals – done

Exercise – had a rest day.

Books in bed – I read a little during the day.

Language learning – helped my daughter to study for nature studies, learnt the terminology.

2 Likes

Still on track but my husband came home from the supermarket with a bottle of wine this evening and I felt reeeeeally triggered. We are having my parents over for dinner on Tuesday so he was just thinking ahead I guess and I know I can’t expect everyone else to be sober just cause I don’t know when to stop but Jeez! Saying all that as much as I did consider drinking the wine… I am still so glad I made a better choice for myself.
Wishing you all the very best. We got this.

5 Likes

Well done @Tomek the snow must be lovely!

1 Like

Day 3 complete,it’s been a good day, have a good rest of the day guys, bye.

3 Likes

Day 2

No drinking
No binge eating - very pleased as my son had a play date and I got snacks out for them, and actually PUT AWAY the ones they didn’t eat
Did stretching

Should do some meditation soon

5 Likes

:muscle:x3

1 Like

Day 4 of being sober, just checking in. Have a lovely day everyone.

2 Likes

You too @Gracie1 :slightly_smiling_face: