Addiction comes in many forms

Hi there :slight_smile:

My name is Lee-Anne and Iā€™m 24 years old. My life has changed drastically in the last year. Moving from my beautiful Cape Town to persue a dream of travelling and seeing the world.

Iā€™ve met amazing people and not so amazing people.
Iā€™ve done beautiful and enriching things and some not so much. Iā€™ve learnt a lot in this past year as a flight attendant in the Middle East; namely : where there is money there isnā€™t necessarily happiness. Iā€™ve met people who have so much but in actual fact they have so little.

I was recently introduced to drugs by friends of friends. Iā€™m not saying this is a bad thing, I believe everyone needs to try something atleast once in their lives. But once that something becomes very easily accessible and starts to affect you negatively instead of positively then you need to start re-evaluating your decisions.

Iā€™ve decided to cut myself off from these people completely because I am afraid of who I become when Iā€™m using.

This is a cool platform to read about other peopleā€™s stories and to see how they cope in different situations.

Have a great day, all :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

3 Likes

You seem to be doing well, thatā€™s awesome :smirk:

U made a sober decision there, I wud say :slight_smile: