Addicts and their personal prison

we are all in the same game just different levels living in the same hell just different devils

7 Likes

Yep. Welcome to the forum. How’s your sobriety coming on?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just restarted it this morning when hard for a month feel like s*** what about yourself

2 Likes

We all start at day 1…sometimes a hell of a lot day 1s. One key is to never stop trying. Glad you are sober today!

3 Likes

Thanks yo it’s a stop or die and my family has buried enough people cuz of this s***

1 Like

145 days. Dust yourself off and pick yourself up again mate :+1:

4 Likes

Ya mate that’s all you can do after blowing two years sober for 16 days worth of dope

Heroin? Did you end up with a physical habit again? I can’t go back to that shit, it scares the crap outta me

My last proper relapse cost me another five years of using with two overdoses, i despise the stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a meth crack blow pills all at once type b kind of guy thank God I’m scared of needles or id already would be dead and I’ve od 3 in the last month

Are you in the US yeah?

Nah Canada, I wonder if my son when he’s older we’ll see a dad or a monster and that fucks with me hard because I won’t lie to him about what I had to do to survive

How old is he? If you get and stay clean now he might never remember or know of his dad as an addict. I used to buy my weed from Canada and get it shipped to the UK, that was fifteen years ago though.
I’ve always wanted to visit though

1 Like

Yeah kind of has got some good weed as long as you’re not buying it from the stores LOL and he’ll be one on the 21st of next month but I mean as a kid I always asked my parents what they did as teenagers and s*** and I spent 10 years in the game and I won’t lie to him I’ve been stabbed shot at beaten almost to death and I buried 13 out of 16 of my friends and one of the three Left alive is me and the other two are dead to me not a very good bedtime story you feel or my biggest fear him having to live what I did cuz no 10 year old should have to do that

Mate you can have ten years of new stories to share with him if you play your cards right. I wouldn’t sm share all the gory details just enough to make him aware of drugs and to stay away from them as he could end up sick like daddy was before he was born.
Are your going to NA or anything?

2 Likes

No I’ve never even looked into where they happen where I live I don’t do so well with you in person I thought about it when I was in the hospital you’re probably right tho am just worrying to much never met my dad that’s probably y am worried what he’ll think of me

Mate keep clean and you will be an amazing dad. You will be an amazing dad because you have never met yours, your will make sure he’s loved.
You may have to get to NA though. Or have your hard of smart recovery, it’s not al science based, they have online meetings too. I gotta go out bud but I’ll message you later or in the mornings as it’s getting on here in the UK.
Are you doing ok today? Just don’t pick up today. It’s one day at a time this :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I look forward to having a conversation with you later take it easy bud

1 Like

I just wanted to pop in and welcome you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes