After 7 days, reset

After 7 days ,i had a relapses today. I knew it would happen cause i could resist yesterday and the day before that… but not today

1 Like

Hey there! What happened this time, and what will you do differently next time?

I will try to do gym when i feel the urge but the problem is that i am lazy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That worked for me, especially when I started to eat (again) a good nutritious meal after. Like a huge salad or a lot of chicken. And nuts! I trained vigorouslly even when I was drinking the most, but then I replaced post workout meal with beer (smart, really smart) and it took me some time to kick that routine off. And boyyy is it nice to hit the gym without being hungover, exhausted and depressed.

2 Likes

Sorry about the relapse, but you have gotten a taste of freedom from that seven day streak, so you can learn from this, add more sober tools and get back at it t again. I know what it’s like to relapse with drinking, over and over and nauseum. Everyone’s sober tool box looks different, but really until I truly changed my mindset around alcohol, and joined this forum, I kept repeating day ones.
Sending you strength. :pray::peace_symbol:

4 Likes