Aftercare iop drug class

Hello there everyone :grinning::innocent: I attend an IOP drug class once a week now called the aftercare phase basically when I first started there. you had to do 27 sessions of regular classes. And one passed drug screen to graduate to the next state which is aftercare and is only one class a week for 6 weeks total then you graduate the entire program!!! I only have 3 classes left I am very excited to get my certificate. I have enjoyed this class from day 1 it has inspired me to be a better person and tay sober for the life of me and my two year old son itโ€™s taught me so much and really made me change my perspective on life, and helped me out in so many ways that I never knew I could be or learn about soberity and I will remain sober for the duration of my upbringing for my sonโ€™s life :dna: and I just canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s to come and make all these new memories with him. Life is good, life is great :smiley:,:mechanical_arm::wave:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::revolving_hearts::love_letter::heavy_heart_exclamation::brain::anatomical_heart::people_hugging::microbe::lungs::raised_hands::handshake::pray:

4 Likes