Alcohol free?

Hi I have a Halloween party tonight and I have bought some alcohol free beer and cider but I’m not sure if this is a good idea ? What’s everyone’s take on it ? Thanks

I would just bring some yummy mocktails. Muddle some any of the following: lime, mint, cucumber, Ginger, jalepeno, mango with simple syrup and bring some kind sparkling drink to mix it with.

2 Likes

Yeah sounds nice thanks

1 Like

My go to is to bring a case of flavored seltzer to parties. In fact, I will be doing this today. I like the feeling of having a can in my hand and love seltzer :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I won’t touch alcohol free beer. The temptation is too much.

6 Likes

Thinking that might be a problem too

Depends on the person.

Alcohol free beer is a life saver for me. I am happy to use it to help.

But some will find it triggering.

4 Likes
1 Like

Here’s a more recent discussion on NA beer and wine, with more links to other discussions. Or you could do a search up top.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am already on club soda heaven! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Lemonade and cranberry juice :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think for some people it is a life saver, for others it triggers them.

I would rather drink something delicious like everyone here has mentioned. I read a lot about how we kid ourselves that we like the taste of booze, but really it is the high we love.

I also find that non alcoholic beer gets more questions from people than just a tonic and lemon etc

3 Likes

Hi I had a couple last night and enjoyed them I didn’t find the urge to go further so helped me so I

Helped me too lol

Yeah was a few questions to be honest I had a couple and didn’t find a trigger but moved onto tea afterwards lol thanks for your input

1 Like