Alcoholism/Addiction/ Sobriety Videos and Documentaries

Bob and the Monster was sooo good. Also it is not preachy.

4 Likes

I got out of the hospital 5 days ago I was sober for awhile I relapsed and ended up with a very severe case of alcohol withdrawal. Worst ive ever had im still glad to be here. Thank you people

6 Likes

Glad that your out the hospital and ok, hope you get your strength back soon and are able to maintain your sobriety.:pray:

1 Like

The HBO Risky Drinking documentary is my personal favorite. I watched it when I was around 3 months sober, and it solidified my decision to remain sober.

It has some good stories, and shows the perspectives of various individuals in various stages of their lives.

2 Likes

Yeah liked listening to him.:pray:

1 Like

Oh. My. God. That was so freaking good watched the whole thing.

1 Like

This one was so good, I watched it a few months back after someone else posted it here.

2 Likes
7 Likes

I enjoyed listening to this. It was a great way to start my day focused on recovery.
I didn’t lose anything. I gave it away…

That hit home…

1 Like

very inspirational! thanks for sharing :blue_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Hi all I just wanted to make a thread where people can share video media Addiction resources. This is because I have found great benefit in watching certain resources such as “Beyond Scared Straight” over the years. Please be aware the content is suitable for mature audiences.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Watched this on TV. The stark reality of a society that has lost its moral and spiritual compass (like me I guess until I decided to take back control of my life).
However, we’ve been here before and booze is nothing new…

1 Like
1 Like

Oh man, that poor girl. She seems like she’s a good person in a shitty lifestyle.

1 Like
5 Likes

Great thread Thanks mate.x

1 Like