Alcoholism health care in the news in part due to intersection with indigenous issues, Tylenol warnings

The main take away for me was the scare of a young woman dying from liver failure.

It also scared me that Tylenol use was a large contributor to her bad health. I am warning family members to be very careful about consuming Tylenol. Alcohol users should be doubly careful.

3 Likes

I had just finished reading these articles too. Such eye openers hey! Thank you for posting here.

1 Like

Tylenol is so toxic. I always warn my friends that drink not to take it.

1 Like

I take it for shoulder pain. When I tell people I can’t drink on the medication I take, it’s the truth.

1 Like

The stigma of having alcohol issues on your medical record. My Dr. Tried to get me to go to the HMO rehab department but I refused. I told her I wanted this to to be a blip on my medical record, not a black hole!

1 Like

Oh be careful @Yoda-Stevie. Despite the convenience of your built-in truthful “excuse” perhaps you could look into something else? Does Advil not work for the pain? From what I read it is supposed to be much safer.

Can’t take advil @LeilaBird . On a low-dose aspirin regimen. Those two don’t go together. Plus ita ototoxic and I’m already hard of hearing from my time in the service.

I don’t mix Tylenol with alcohol. Never have.

2 Likes