All about gaming (Trigger warning)

Just recieved my psvr2 yesterday and wow is all i can say. I wish they would make movies for that headset

2 Likes

I’m playing Visage these days (mostly at night, in the dark). Not too long sessions because I find it SO scary

2 Likes

I play mostly Flight Sim 2004 (I really want to try the new one but 2004 runs well enough on my laptop). Animal Crossing and a few other games on my Switch. Basic stuff like Zelda, Mario Kart, Mario. I’m looking forward to the new Zelda game, that’s one I’m definitely going to put a lot of time into.

But basically if it wasn’t available on a Nintendo console I probably haven’t played it. When Skyrim, Dark Souls and Witcher came out on Switch it was my first time with those, and I put a lot of time into the first two but the Witcher just doesn’t click even though it’s supposed to be great (lost my copy so I’ll eventually get and try it again though). I bought Dark Souls like 2 years before I was actually brave enough to play it (I love games but am by no means a real hardcore player) and now it’s one of my favorites of all time. Still haven’t beat it bec. usually when I feel like playing something it’s often something quick and familiar like Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing, Zelda and MS Flight Sim are my 3 main ones that I’ve played since I was a kid and played every one (Well with the exception of the new flight sim, for the cost of a PC that will run it really well, I may as well go rent an airplane for a few hours).

2 Likes

I am (was, mostly) playing Hogwarts Legacy
But it gave me headaches looking at the tv for too long, so I’ve been chipping away at it. Doing one “assignment” at a time, and turning the console off. :sweat_smile:
I usually forget to play the game or just don’t have time or energy to turn it on.
But this game has had me coming back to continue. So that’s good enough for me :relieved:

1 Like