All about gaming (Trigger warning)

So I inadvertently hijacked the derailment thread talking about gaming and Xbox systems etc. :sweat_smile: My bad. Figured I’d make this thread to move all those posts, and continue the conversation by anyone interested.

Looks like I’m the owner of a Xbox X as of 2 minutes ago :sweat_smile:
Now I just need to find the right time to give it as a gift :blush:

3 Likes

Hmm…i hope this doesn’t mean they’re actually out of stock :joy:

I’m just playing Forspoken at the minute on the Ps5

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What kind of game is it? (Rpg, fps, etc.) And do you use both playstation and Xbox systems? Which do you prefer if so?

Can’t be doing with game consoles.
I’m playing WoW Dragonflight, WoW Original, CoD Modern Warfare & CoD Vanguard, all for the PC.

1 Like

I really liked hell blade. And i might buy harry potter…
But i don’t play games hardly ever. Never seem to find time for them…
It’ll be nice to hear about different games :blush:

1 Like

There are some videogames threads around!
This one was active

Hellblade 2 is on its way, but only on Xbox series :pensive:

1 Like

I’d never seen one. But this can all be combined if it needs to be. I’m not super worried about it. As long as I’m not part of making the site unorganized…

Do you know when it comes out? I might find time to play it :sweat_smile:

I’m currently playing Majora’s Mask on an old gamecube I had that my bf upgraded to install a bunch of game roms and make it remote control capable (rather than a corded controller), and I’m playing Cult of the Lamb on my Switch, mostly on the bus ride home from work.

2 Likes

My son Adam sells games on ebay has hundreds all new doing well at the moment

2 Likes

There is no date yet!

So a couple years ago i bought some Xbox one s consoles from Microsoft. And they cancelled my card, due to possible fraud…
It was annoying, and I had to wait two weeks for a new card in the mail.

Fast forward to today when i was at the gas station and i went to pay…my card is once again cancelled. What is wrong with Microsoft and their billing? Why does it automatically cancel my cards? :sob: And it’s Sunday so i can’t even go into the bank to request a new card. I know i can tomorrow, and it’s a first world problem…but ugh. It’s annoying :sweat_smile:

Anyone else have this issue when buying from Microsoft? Or is it specific to me? I’m curious

I’m counting down the days till the Resident Evil 4 remake.

Literally one day, at a time :joy:

2 Likes

I love those too! But in usually the one watching the game :joy:
How many days left?

1 Like

I remember I was at a hipster party in Chicago years ago and a lot of gamers were there. I asked one of them about how gaming can go on for hours and he looked at me and said ‘Dude we measure it in days, not hours bro.’ I was like man that is some hardcode shit…

2 Likes

Yeah. And some games take months/years/are neverending. Like once you “beat the game” in a lot of RPGs you go into story mode. And do quests or level up or what have you… It’s like this for my partner

That reminds me about years ago when ‘The Matrix’ came out. And I do think it was a great movie, but man all these ‘Dot Com Techies’ were OBSESSED with it! They would stream it on constant loop repeat on their computers.

They always said: ‘The oracle was totally not what you would expect.’

I was like yes they wrote it like that to make you react like that! OMG people!

1 Like

I used to PC game so much, especially when I was binge drinking and or chatting with friends…

Nowadays I mostly play mobile games, lately it’s been nothing but wildrift. So much fun, I love MOBAs.

1 Like

And some games are hard to quit. I remember when I finished The Last of Us 2 (masterpiece), I was like, no way I’m not ready. The day after I started it all again ahah. Days Gone had the same impact on me.
And some online games, these days, can last for months, years, as long as you’re having fun playing them.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of Resident Evil Biohazard…not for the faint hearted :sweat_smile:
Damn. But very good if you like creepy stuffs

1 Like