All the sobriety

I was around 90 days sober when I went to my first AA convention. I joined here a few days later. Both have been instrumental in my recovery. At the convention I was surrounded by literally hundreds of sober friends. It was truly a moving experience. Over the years I’ve had the honor of helping organize the convention and hopefully helping others have the same amazing experience experience I had.

The 2024 Mid-Winter Round Up will be held April 12-14. It would be great to meet some more of y’all in real life.

Registration is now open!

23 Likes

I will be at this one for sure, got my tickets and hotel!!!

And maybe this one too!!!

Recovery Rocks and so do YOU!
:wink:

9 Likes

If my partner gets a pardon we will for sure start coming across the border. It would be fun to celebrate recovery together.

6 Likes

What a great idea! What a wonderful way to get together with fellow AA people from TS! I hope this will work out at the different ones that will end up being posted! Yay for sobriety and community!

4 Likes

Well I live a little under 3 hours away from Syracuse so, I’ll be going!

6 Likes

I’ll see ya there!!

5 Likes

I so wish i had the money to go do this!!

3 Likes

We do it every year so hopefully in the future!

3 Likes

Come hang out with me!

3 Likes

Only 30 days left :flushed::flushed::flushed:.

This event has been so beneficial to my sobriety over the years. And this year registration is at an all time low. If we don’t get butts in the seat we can’t afford to continue this for many more years.

Come see if I’m an asshole in real life.

Come tell me off lol.

Or come hang out with a bunch of sober ass folk’s having the time of their lives.

9 Likes

Can I get a refund on travel and accommodation costs if you’re not an asshole in real life?

6 Likes

I dont know if your less of an asshole these days or ive just hardened up :thinking: either way its all good lol

3 Likes

I was planning on getting a ticket there onsite instead of buying one online. I don’t have to worry about it selling out do I?

2 Likes

Probably not, unless you wanted the banquet too. General admission tickets will be available at the door

1 Like

Get some photos guys!!

2 Likes

Oh you know it! Assuming all are comfortable with it!

4 Likes